The U.S. Army EAGLE II Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) is the primary contract vehicle the Army uses to obtain logistics services. The EAGLE II program enables contractors to provide maintenance operations, supply operations, and transportation services at U.S. Army locations worldwide.
The objective of EAGLE is to provide global logistics services, primarily materiel maintenance services, retail/wholesale supply services, and transportation support services, that meet the Army’s logistics mission needs in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
Under the EAGLE II program, contractors compete for task orders to provide the U.S. Army Sustainment Command with global logistics services in support of missions such as, but not limited to:
- Directorates of Logistics (DOL) installations
- Army Prepositioned Stocks (APS)
- Theater Provided Equipment (TPE)
- In-Theater Maintenance
- Left Behind Equipment (LBE)
- Pre-Deployment Training Equipment (PDTE)
- New Equipment Training (NET)
- New Equipment Fielding (NEF)
- Reset within the United States and OCONUS locations
An expansive global footprint and long history of providing support to the U.S. military makes Fluor highly qualified to deliver maintenance, logistics and supply services to support missions worldwide.
For more information, please submit a Business Inquiry